sorry - but how much?

Sarahgema

Visit site
Jet black 14.1hh 4 yr old Reg sec D mare, broken and working in natural outline. Jumps poles and xc, snaffle mouthed, safe and sensible but fun. Children as young as 8 yrs ride her, but adults love to ride her too. Good to do in all ways, good in traffic, not spooky or silly but a little babish. Fully vacc, wormed, shoed, etc. How much would you price her at? Thanks,

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
just out to local shows and alike as in seen stuff away from the security of home ground and behaved well. Not expecting her to have done lots!

ps she sounds lovely
smile.gif

Sarahgema

Visit site
no shes never been away from home - although she would make a fantastic county worker - she will be too small for the flat classes at county but she will prob clear up at local level as her conformation is very correct and she moves very old style with alot of knee action, she would make a lovely driving pony. I would love her to go to a pony club home as she is fantastic with the children but she will onl go somewhere i know they won't pass her on. she is very sweet and loving.

Sarahgema

Visit site
I've got her priced at £1650 and had no interest and can't understand why - she is such a genuine pony. I just want a good home for her. Shes fully open to vettings and instuctors to come and view her. I thought i betting check she isn't overpriced for a 4 yr old.
Thanks,

Katie__Connie

Visit site
That sounds very reasonable to me
smile.gif
im very surprised you've had no interest... where have you advertised? If you're thinking PC home have you tried PC website? I'm sure you have just checking
smile.gif

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
well I was still thinking a bit more than that (she should be worth more) so i think that is very reasonable. It is perhaps just time of year.

Where do you have her advertised?

sea_view

Visit site
Man alive I would have expected more than that - prob just the time of year - most folk I would have thought would want to bite your hand off! Fingers crossed for you
smile.gif

bananas_22

Visit site
I think sometimes if the price is too low compared to similar ones that are out there, people will assume there is something wrong with the pony and not bother to enquire. Although maybe counter-intuitive, perhaps putting the price up would help?!