Sorry, 'How much'?

juliehannah58

Visit site
Sorry for this, but I am seriously considering selling one of my mares due to serious lack of time, new job and youngster to bring on, so any ideas on price would be welcomed....

16.1hh Han (Amerigo Vespucci) x ISH beautiful chestnut mare. 8yrs old, perfect conformation, amazing paces and terrific jump.

BSJA winnings, jumped up to Newcomers in few outings. Last time out won Blue Chip Qualifier in good company, quick against the clock and very careful. Very laid back, not at all whizzy or silly, clockwork canter. Never stops, jumps anything from anywhere, gets you out of trouble and is very honest. Loves her jumping and knows her job, easily capable of Foxhunter and beyond.

100% clip, box, shoe etc, hacks out alone and in company on busy roads, great in heavy traffic, unflappable sort. Really cuddly and loves attention. Exceptionally easy to handle and to have around in general.

This mare could do anything and could also make a cracking eventer in the right hands (schooled PN XC and was fab). She is fit and ready to go out and compete now.

She's a winners horse, not a beginners horse. Although safe and sensible she would suit a confident rider who wants to win and will take her out to loads of shows which is what she loves. 5* home only please. Recent 5* vet certificate.

I can include some tack and rugs, but not saddle as it cost me £1000 last Thursday and I'd be giving it away.....

So, any ideas!?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

dixie

Visit site
On the basis on the horses I've been looking at recently whcih had done a lot less I would expect you could easily ask £10k but for a quick sale probably around £8k.

Depends a bit on how much her winnings are but she sounds great & you should sell her easily.

juliehannah58

Visit site
Wowsers, OK on that basis she will be a steal !
shocked.gif

She is going fabbadousy at the moment and her flat work is looking very special now, even with numpty me on board! I hardly used her over the summer, holidays for me, then for her then new job
frown.gif

TBH I'm thinking ahead, I've got my 3.5yr old who is now being worked 3 days a week, mare in foal, and Chloe (above!) who needs regular riding to stay fit enough to jump and with no school and clocks changing I am panicking.

Here is a small pic of her from about 2 months ago warming up, Clear round this weekend so hopefully some more pics soon! (Promise
tongue.gif
)
jump5.jpg

And one to show that she is pretty and I'm not bias:
'Helloooooo'
chloe13.jpg

grin.gif

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Ooooh she is beautiful.

I'll give you a couple of hundred and anything I find down the back of the sofa
wink.gif

Seriously, I am useless at prices, but would say 7k maybe?

Parkranger

Visit site
Shes stunning - exactly what I want - but can't afford that!

JH58 - what would she be worth if she hadn't BSJA'd as a matter of interest? Trying to gauge what I should be paying!