Sorry this is boring. Jackets.

Jenko109

Visit site
I've literally got one little thin jacket. Not a coat. I mean like a hoodie but with a zip if that makes sense.

You all know what a jacket is.

I don't mean like a horsey show type one. Just bog standard jacket that any random person mat wear.

I seem to struggle to find jackets which have zip pockets! Any recommendation? Don't need to be horsey brands. Just a nice lightweight hoodie/jacket that has zip pockets!

Sorry for the dullness.

Branna

Visit site
I would always go for a softshell jacket around the horses - lots of cheap options about, I usually look at the Regatta outlet.

Pipps

Visit site
I have a Regatta Narelle jacket, they're nice and lightweight, waterproof and breathable. Has zip up pockets and the hood zips away into the collar if preferred. I also like that you can cinch it in at the waist if you like, I feel it makes it look a little smarter if I'm going somewhere a little nicer in it.

Birker2020

Visit site
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284187715487?hash=item422ae8679f:g:kfEAAOSwYjdgLSFD

just bought one for work as the company I'm contracted at all have proper company Regatta jackets. I feel more the part now I have one! Its quite thin material, they do do thicker at a more expensive price, but its ideal for this time of year when its a bit nippy still in the morning.

It quite shapely and fits me really well. Very pleased and at that price who wouldn't be?

humblepie

Visit site
I have a lovely one from Go Outdoors - think that may be a regatta. Was away somewhere not horsey and absolutely frozen and needed more clothing and we passed Go and went shopping!