Sorry to ask...but Amy Tryon and Le Samurai

Tinker_Belle

Visit site

Another poster on the Any Tryon thread said it had been removed apparently
confused.gif

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
I am speechless. That really is one of the sickest things I have ever watched. And she says she couldn't feel it? That woman deserves to have her leg broken then made to run on it for 30 seconds, and jump a whacking great fence in the middle. sick. Sick. SICK. Omg I can't believe how mad I am, she deserves all the bad thats coming to her.

lucie1984

Visit site
What how did she keep going and not notice anything was wrong...Confused though as on the xc replay earlier on the BBC said all horses and riders in one piece after the xc.. they must have been wrong.
Poor horse..that woman shouldnt be allowed to ride.

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What how did she keep going and not notice anything was wrong...Confused though as on the xc replay earlier on the BBC said all horses and riders in one piece after the xc.. they must have been wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was from last year at Kentucky - not last night

CastleMouse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That wasn't at the Olympics, it was at Kentucky Horse Trials last year. Le Samurai was humanely euthanized a few days later.

Ezme

Visit site
I have never said anything about AT untill today as i had never seen that video, when i saw her dangerous and careless riding today i thought it might all be true but now I've see this video she should be banned. NOW, its not a coincidence that happened and the gallops at a massive table on a hill. She is appalling and I hope word of this forum gets back to her. Even a complete novice would have felt that, he was DRAGGING his leg. Bless him for jumping why he didn't catapult her into the fence i will never know.

Nailed

Visit site
quiet worry if an olympic level rider couldnt feel that isnt it? Ifyour horse starts break canter, changing leg and cantering sideways.. i think id think summit was wrong.. wouldnt you!

Lou x

TinselRider

www.gatesequestrian.webs.com
QR
That has to be one of the most upsetting videos I have ever watched
frown.gif
That poor poor honest little horse.....Did NOT deserve to be pushed in such an in-humane way =(

I have seen all of the AT threads on here and wondered why there was such an uproar.....I can now CLEARLY see why!

As for AT I'd have thought she'd have leant a very hard hitting message.....evidently and unfortunately not judging by her riding at Bejing!!! Its a good job from the horses point of view that she did become unseated ...I dread to think what could have happened if she didn't

Ziggy_

Visit site
Sorry to be daft but I was watching the XC last night while half asleep. Can someone tell me what happened? I saw AT fall off but that was it.

Nailed

Visit site
she was riding irratically.. pushing the horse into a long and quick pace! the horse was struggling to jump because of the speed at which he was being forced to cover the ground.

This is one of the reason she came off, as from what i could see the horse just did not get enough collection to jump the fence easily.

Lou x

louisem

Visit site
As a non-eventer,I never watched that,or,in fact perhaps,narrow - mindedly,never heard about it.
I felt sick.
She should be banned.
Disgace to horse sport.
I missed todays debacle aswell.OH not so.
'F*t American c*w riding at the O.G should be shot' he said.
'You wouldn't leave her in charge of a f**king wheelbarrow' he said.
nough said?

Ziggy_

Visit site
I saw she was going way fast, I was wondering if I had missed something. Whats the uproar about the Le Samauri? I'm assuming thats not the horse she was riding?

Sorry to be blonde!