Sorry vicijp, i can beat you on the ultimate timewaster!!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
They first come to see horse 6 weeks ago!!
Don't ring back after having spent all day riding horse, having dressaged it, SJed it, and taken it XC schooling (all with their trainer present).. so we assume they don't want it..
They ring back 4 weeks later (so 2 weeks ago) to say that they would infact like to come back to see the horse again, but with a different trainer this time.. this is fine, as we still haven't sold horse.. horse yet again goes really well for them!!
Again they don't ring for about a week, but when they do, they deciede that they do want the horse.. so after god knows how many phone calls, with each party having to think about each others offers, a price was agreed!!
Then the 5* vetting, x-rays/scans the works.. which horse sails through with flying colours!!
They have just rung to say that actually they don't want said horse!
I have lost the will to live, and am about to jump off nearest cliff!
I thank you and good bye.

S_N

Visit site
OMG!! People are so odd - I would never waste all that time and money, to then say "No thanks". These people obviously have too much of both at their disposal!

Bossanova

Visit site
No way!!

Happened to us too many times too- horse sails through vetting but they decide they dont actually want it. We've given up buying horses to sell, not worth the hassle. I'd love to see some form of contract pre-vetting to avoid yet more wasted time...

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Nope, nothing from anyone.. i'm guesing we have another "Brit" type.. a 4* horse that no one wants!
crazy.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
That is so disgusting. Bloody people. Problem is if they have the right credentials and money you cannot even be rude just in case. Hope everything works out.

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Only minor problem there is, i'm not in anyway shape or form qualified.. and i don't see why A should have all the fun!
And before you ask, no, my darling daddy wont let me have the ride, he says i can't afford him.. if i can pay for him, i can have him.. that's love for you
frown.gif
crazy.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
haha.. well what would the powers that be at HHO think to starting a syndicate on here... come on.. there must be some people out there that want to buy a small share in a 4* horse!!
Imagion the HHO party at Badminton haha.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Spot on.. So we have £10 + a few bob.. Badminton here we all come
cool.gif
haha

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!! That would be a great name for a race horse!! We'd better keep this post alive, never know how much can be raised!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Ooh, I had someone like that though they didn't actually pay the vet for the vetting, or the endoscope they insisted on, or the yard with proper school I took horse to to try out...
shocked.gif
Yet later when I had another horse for sale they rang me up to try her out... *sigh*