Sound track on BBC's Burghley Coverage!

Visit site
I have had this on for a wee bit and all I can hear in the background is the almost CONSTANT barking of ruddy dogs!!! Don't take the darned things to events! Either that or hobday them!

Rant over.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I was pretty appalled by various dogs and owners, especially those allowing their children to be in control. There were a couple of little girls in charge of a terrier at one fence we were at, I suppose the children must have been all of five or six and they were happily shoving the dog under the wire fence on to the course. Their mother was far too far away (10 yards or so) to have grabbed the dog had it gone off on one and I spent the whole time they were there on tenterhooks.

We took our own dog for the first time but only because we knew she'd be perfectly behaved, in the few months we've had her she's only ever barked once and she's done plenty of fence judging in that time so we knew what her reaction to horses would be - zilch.

Toz

Visit site
I was amazed at the array of dogs - I thought it was a dog show!
Wasnt a fan of the loud yappy ones, but i noticed a couple of very well behaved dogs, who sat down next to their owners quietly and watched the world go by! Well done to those dogs and owners :)

Have to say though, some were a bit too loud :(