sourcing haylage in and around Glasgow area

ladyearl

vvv
The farmer who supplies our yard with haylage has run out! Everyone else is either already on hay or a mix but my mare can't eat hay so I need to find some haylage for her. I've bought a couple of the Silvermoor bags but at £9 a pop it's going to be a very expensive end to the winter if we have to keep on that! So my question is does anyone have good experience with any of the sutff that comes in bags - I know horse hage is a bit cheaper but I've never had to really go looking so I don't know of any other brands.

Sorry long winded but hopefully you'll get the gist!

heebiejeebies

Visit site
Pets at home do bags of horsehage, but not sure how much they are? The bags look relatively small but there's a lot packed in them! Post this in the Scotland board and you'll probably get more replies!

ladyearl

vvv
thanks smallgirl I'll look into that

I have a wee van so can travel all over Glasgow and even further if I need to - it's really not that big asommerville :)

asommerville

Visit site
well yoi could try sommervilles (no.relatiom.btw!!!!)in kilmarnock theyr a big feeding place, you could try gibbs of galston adn i can.give you numbers for farmers in ayrshire, dunlop, and renfrewshire area. i should have been.more.specific and said what side of glasgow :)