South East Eventer?

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
So what are all the South East Eventers up until the fun starts all again next spring?

There must be more to do then a bit of dressage!

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm not 'one of them'....but I suspect a spot of BSJA would be on the cards, and there are some indoor eventers challenges around our way too...

vic07

Visit site
Bloodhounding - coakham or kent and surrey

bsja - can't afford prohibitive entry fees.

Bd - might affilliate the dressage horse and take him out at adv-med.

dressage and show jumping - unaff just for eventing practice.

Saf

community.webshots.com
Hi

BSJA, dressage plus might try some BE on ticket, training clinics, weekend away Steve Hadleys for jumping and may go hunting again
laugh.gif
Going to take it easy
wink.gif

Hattikins

Visit site
im up to general "ticking over fitness" work

BSJA - my sjing can be a little to be desired sometimes!!!!!!

unaff. dressage with the baby, and hacking mostly.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Fiddler has a 6 week walking programme from 11december and should be in fitness work ready for the start of the season
smile.gif

jennystreek

Visit site
dressage and bsja......mainly oldencraig/stilebridge/felbridge/duckhurst and royal leisure.

Dreading it already........cold winters mornings hanging around ALL DAY waiting to do a 30sec round and suffering 4faultistis........bring on march
smirk.gif

DanielleP

Visit site
oh might see you at felbridge or royal leisure

i know what you mean with 4 faultitis have one mare who noone can beat on time and although she is amazing xc sha can be a bit economical with her feet SJ!

Hattikins

Visit site
yes Fiddler is injured, and has been since Eridge BE at beginning of July. He did his back, bruised a sole and finally the underlying problem - slightly tweaked a suspensory ligament all at the same time and as we solved each one the next injury reared its ugly head - so now its just time to fix his suspensory and then strenghtening and fittening work hopefully in time for munstead as he needs a nice confidence boosting run after over 6 months off
wink.gif

will probably see lots of you in the BSJA circuit then, mainly royal leisure (most weekends actually
blush.gif
wink.gif
) and also crockstead, golden cross, felbridge, sandsfarm and pyecombe!!!!
smile.gif
winter sjing here i come
laugh.gif

Hattikins

Visit site
im not going as Hattie has only been back in work a week having had 3weeks off, so we're hiring out pyecombe's arena and going to have a fun play up there before we venture in public
grin.gif
then we are going to have a crack at the 90cm amateur champs 2nd round that unbeknown to me until we got the letter from BSJA, we had qualified for at the area 46 show, so on the 5th november (i think!!) we will have a crack at that!!
wink.gif

Rambo

Visit site
Don't think you'll be doing much BSJA at Felbridge or Pyecombe over the winter, as they've both finished now until next March
shocked.gif
Might see you at RL, GC or Crockstead though...

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yes i think there is a eventer challenge at golden cross this weekend are you going?

[/ QUOTE ]

No...i'm not an eventer
tongue.gif
wink.gif

vic07

Visit site
Bloodhounding is great fun. You do a line then have a rest. So good for hot ones as there are boring bits in between. I went for the first time last year. Took a really good jumping horse - thank god as ended up jumping a 5ft 10in hedge. If you ring up or check websites you get a good idea of what to expect. Some days are bigger than others and you can often avoid fences if too big. But it was really good fun. So do go - planning on taking the intro as I haven't sold her!

Check out coakham or kent and surrey bloodhounds - both have websites.

Hattikins

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Don't think you'll be doing much BSJA at Felbridge or Pyecombe over the winter

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i keep forgetting!!! my winter showjumping kind of runs up until april - so therefore i end up jumping at pyecombe and felbridge in the spring!!!! keep forgetting that winter showjumping finishes in february!!!!!!!!!!
blush.gif
tongue.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
Definately going out with the Coakham - first one planned for end of Nov.

Got to sort out the flatwork so loads of lessons in that department, plus hope to get some Unaff SJ in.