South East Meet Up

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Having been inspired by Sameru and others, it's about time we re-organised the SE meetup that never happened a couple of years ago.

My suggestion would be a Saturday lunchtime/afternoon, in the Horsham/Crawley area - I think lunchtime takes the pressure off and if anyone doesn't want to eat then they could come over after lunch.

Who's up for it and does anyone have any suggestions?

alsxx

Visit site
Yes sounds like a good idea! The only place I know in that direction is The Curious Pig in the Parlour near Copthorne.... Sorry not much help!

millikins

Visit site
I'd be up for trying to join you (work shifts). Don't have any suggestions for venue as not familiar with the area.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I too would be up for meeting up, but no idea of anywhere to recco in that neck of the woods, sorry.
But happy if suggested location is central as is about an hour from me with no traffic aggro :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Well how about here http://www.thelimeburners.com it's a lovely pub with good food and a nice beer garden...there's camping as well, and Equitogs is 5 mins round the corner for anyone needing some retail therapy :D

Dates? How about 11th July, 25th July or 1st August. Any preferences or absolute no-can-do's?

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Can I just be clear here...I'm nowhere near as nice as _GG_ so will most definitely NOT be giving out presents to everyone who comes! Hmmm maybe we should invite _GG_.... :biggrin3:

alsxx

Visit site
Unfortunately can't do any of those dates, but will keep an eye on thread and arrangements incase anything does change at this end!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
OK so let's set 11th July as a definite date, otherwise we'll never do it! Is the Limeburners ok with everyone?

Please can you PM me if you're coming and we can exchange mobile numbers (in case of problems), and I'll book a table for us for lunch, shall we say 12:30 for 1:00?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
OK so let's set 11th July as a definite date, otherwise we'll never do it! Is the Limeburners ok with everyone?

Please can you PM me if you're coming and we can exchange mobile numbers (in case of problems), and I'll book a table for us for lunch, shall we say 12:30 for 1:00?

Its now in my diary, will be there :)
Will pm you my number ;)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
The 11th is a maybe from me, depends if I'm working or not. I should know by next week

Do you know if you're working or not ISH?

It's still on although will be very quiet (in terms of numbers if not volume :wink3: ) so last minute call for any other attendees :)

xxISHxx

Visit site
Sorry I've been meaning to get online all day, unfortunately I've got to work as we have a load of people off sick. Do you think another one will be arrange?

Garnet

Visit site
Oh, I have only just seen this and I would love to come, but it is our village fete that afternoon and I am involved with that, so I can't make it this time.
However, if you re-schedule for any reason, I can do 25th July but not 1st August. I'll keep a closer eye on this forum in future . . .