South East XC meet up... whats happening??

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Shame you're working
frown.gif

It's the perfect time to have a go, lots of horses to give you a lead and no need to jump anything you don't fancy

JessPickle

Visit site
I know its a pain dammit!

Do you know of any local places holding shows soon on either weekdays or sunday afternoons! A lot to ask I know! its such a pain now working weekends is so restricting!

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you? What kind of show?

[/ QUOTE ]

East sussex, XC clinics, SJ anything really have never done anything off my own yard! so would really like just to go and watch some local things!

spike123

Visit site
I can't make Lodge farm so I'm afraid I won't be coming.I want to see lots of pics though as it looks a nice place from the website.I so wish I could have come along.Still never mind I'm sure you could also book a day at Chilham or maybe even Denne Hill.

lilpete

Visit site
Id love to come, but I thinks its a bit for to try and get someone to take me. If it was Chilham, but be great. Or Dennehill even better. Maybe another time!

spike123

Visit site
Pete you must be quite close to where I keep my horse then!
Hopefully a meet can be sorted out for those of us who are this end of Kent.It's a real shame that Matfield is so far away for us lot as I would love to have gone along but Chilham and Denne Hill are within a reasonable distance so maybe we will just have to arrange something for one of those venues for a meet.

Kelly1982

Visit site
When i looked it up on the AA route finder is said Chilham was an hour away and Lodge Farm was 50mins so there cant be that much difference can there??

spike123

Visit site
I'm on Romney Marsh so while Chilham is around 50 minutes away for me,Lodge farm is nearer 2 hours away.Denne hill is about 50 minutes away too from me.

ClaireH78

Visit site
I will be coming along but on foot with Monster Dog.

My job can be photographer.

My leg is still healing from when I broke it and Toby is not great in company doing fast work - hence the broken leg!!!

ClaireH78

Visit site
damn leg, although I don't think Toby can be trusted in company doing fast rides again. What I need is a nice safe horse to XC on.......

eventingdiva

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I would be interested but it's the same weekend as Munstead ODE and I am hoping to enter that one!

[/ QUOTE ]
Same! We're (hopefully!) off to Munstead. Any chance we could do another one later in the year?! x

Drummer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
damn leg, although I don't think Toby can be trusted in company doing fast rides again. What I need is a nice safe horse to XC on.......

[/ QUOTE ]

You can always play on Drum but I dont think he qualifies as that??