South Lincs meet up.

kerilli

Visit site
I'm trying to organise a little get-together of locals, because clipcloppop has just moved into the area, and Camerton is just about to, so it's to welcome them. To be held on Saturday evening (26 Sept). Vaguely Long Sutton area, between Kings Lynn and Spalding, so anyone in that area really. please pm me for details.

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
yay!

and NO ONE is allowed to laugh if i turn up in my PJs... i'm finding it impossible to fit into anything else...
blush.gif

kerilli... i just wrote you a lovely long pm... then managed to lose it... bums.

x

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
has images of clipcloppop making hho meet up history by popping!

when are you actually due ccp? you see to have been pregnant forever
grin.gif

Peasfriend

Visit site
That's my birthday! And whilst I'd like nothing better than to come to a meet up, I'd like to think the husband *may* have planned something... Also, I'm only a fortnight away from dropping my baby (as it were) so I'd probably be better off staying at home!! Hope you have a lovely time though

nijinsky

www.xaraymax.co.uk
Would have loved to come but this weekend have hubby's parents over from Ireland as it's our wedding anniversary, we are out for a meal on Saturday. Have a great time, would have been nice to meet everybody. Count me in should you change date though if there are others that can't make that date.

PennywithHenry

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
OHs welcome, they can have a beer etc and play some pool!
Peasfriend, if you are about to pop then you definitely need to meet clipcloppop at some point! have a great birthday anyway!

[/ QUOTE ]

See...now unless it's very small, very annoying children welcome too I shall have to pass as demon child is refusing to even let her grandarents hold her, let alone stay with them!! I did plan to get her to sleep then sneak out, but given the fact that she's nocturnal it really wouldn't work...

She starts school in a few years so I shall meet you all then
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
well, i'm not averse to small children at all (despite appearances!), although you might not want my dawgs loving her to bits for hours...
a nocturnal child? i was one of those, till my mother struck on the idea of walking me for 5 miles every day (yes, really) to "go and feed the ponies" (i kid you not, the prospect of feeding a carrot to a pony in a field next to a footpath was enough temptation) and managed to knacker me out enough to get me kipping at night. but i suspect you've already tried that one...!
come for a quick coffee with child in tow if you like, not a problem for me at all!
wink.gif

kerilli

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Posted in the other one but again - I'm up for it!

Clipcloppop - will make sure we have hot water and towels at the ready!!! - It can't be much different to foaling - I'm sure we can all cope if you decide to pop!!! lol!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha what a terrifying thought! i'll make sure the foaling boxes are immaculately bedded down, just in case...!

Gemsie

Visit site
Hi Kerilli,

I am relatively new at posting on the forums - but have lingered round for years! I live near spalding and provided that all is well with my old colicy horse by the weekend - I would really like to come and meet up with some HHOers in my area - if thats ok?

Gem

PennywithHenry

Visit site
Ooooh I shall PM you later re; popping in for half an hour then, depending on her mood....and if your dogs are anything like mine they'll be hiding from her within 10 minutes!! Mine only have to hear "Doooooooogyyyy" and they're gone! She's very good actually, and in all probability she'll sit on my knee in stunned silence and wide eyed amazement at the strangers.

At least then I'll be able to recognise people should I bump into them!

Right, must get on, have 2 stables and a pony pen to muck out, and last nights poo picking to do yet...

kerilli

Visit site
yes, of course. it'd be good to see you again!
at this rate i think i'll have to say "bring a bottle (for yourselves!) and a dish, and we'll have a pot-luck kind of supper". otherwise, the chippy in the village is very good!
all welcome, pm me for deets though, don't really want to put them on open forum!
7pm onwards i reckon.