South West Horseboxes

FFAQ

Visit site
I did and wouldn't again! I had problems with the roof vent leaking and it was starting to rot the boards inside. Rather than fix the leak the covered the boards with a waterproof material and told me they'd fixed the leak. When I discovered it was still leaking they wouldn't return my calls or texts. With hindsight, I realise the conversion was done very cheaply and not very safely (marine ply used was very thin, no guard doors to shut a 2nd horse in before closing the ramp, internal rivets were very sharp). I sold my box a couple of years ago and no longer transport my horses as they're a bit knackered, but if I'm ever in a position to transport again I would look into a proper little lorry or a good trailer rather than a conversion. I certainly wouldn't buy from southwest horseboxes again!

Michele65

New User
Visit site
Hi
Has anyone bought from South West Horseboxes? Any reviews would be appreciated.
Unfortunately I have had to replace ramp on my south west horse box as it was not structurally sound and flexed so much it cracked. My telephone call with south west horsebox s was extremely unpleasant as they were both abusive and defensive. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM their service is appalling.

L&M

Visit site
A friend had one converted by them, loads of issues and had to take them to court to get her money back.......on that basis I would be very wary.