Spare pony!

Dovorian

Visit site
Is there anyone in the SE Kent Area who would like a 13.3 NF? Broken to ride but has been in my field doing nothing for 6 months. Have had total timewasters and 'pseudo' dealers show interest but that will not help him in the long run. Need to do something before the end of Jan.

Twinkle Twinkle

Visit site
Is there anyone in the SE Kent Area who would like a 13.3 NF? Broken to ride but has been in my field doing nothing for 6 months. Have had total timewasters and 'pseudo' dealers show interest but that will not help him in the long run. Need to do something before the end of Jan.

Can you not advertise him in your local tack shops or there are plenty of free horsie sites you can advertise him on. Good luck :)

Dovorian

Visit site
Have advertised everywhere and kept saying that another couple of weeks wouln't matter.. crux time now though.

I would be willing to give him to a suitable home, but being aware of the pitfalls have tried to loan or sell at a reasonable price.

Fingers crossed that HHO's famous network may bring some luck for him.

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
I saw someone posting on preloved in the last few days looking for a pony to keep their shetland company after they lost their other one. Obviously you would have to vet homes carefully etc, but maybe it would be a nice ending for 2 ponies?