Spare room in Crawley if your flooded.

Grumpy Jewel

Visit site
The weather down here is awful, and i have a spare furnished double room if anyone is flooded or without power. We do have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and no space for horses :( but anyone needing an alternative place to stay is welcome. Its christmas and our house is available for an alternative christmas.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
What a lovely, Christmassy offer. I wish you have lovely Christmas, with or without guests.

i015.gif

Rose Folly

Visit site
What a lovely offer. Made me feel all warm inside.

People are so kind. Our farming friends at the other end of this village (Somerset) spent a lot of yesterday pulling people's cars out of flood water by their dairy. Among them were my husband's sister and family, down from London,who had rented a cottage in the next village so as to be near us for Christmas day. The flood water was too deep for them to continue in their own car, so John put them all into his Discovery and delivered them to their holiday cottage, while leaving their car safely parked up at the dairy for the night. He then told them the night before he and his wife had had a marooned motorist sleeping on their sofa.

Grumpy Jewel, I hope you have a lovely Christmas, with or without 'guests'.

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
what a lovely gesture, im just heading to crawley from devon. my nans been lucky shes on a hill, but her buddy over in ifield hasn't been. have a good xmas op.

Equinus

Visit site
What a wonderful thing to do.

I hope you and your family have a happy Christmas and wish you all the best in the coming year.

Tiffany

Visit site
The weather down here is awful, and i have a spare furnished double room if anyone is flooded or without power. We do have 2 dogs and 2 cats, and no space for horses :( but anyone needing an alternative place to stay is welcome. Its christmas and our house is available for an alternative christmas.

What a kind and generous offer.