Spectator Parking Prices

happyhack

Visit site
Is anyone else shocked at the spectator parking prices for some BE events? I have had to pay £10 a time to go and watch a couple of events that my boss has been competing at. I only had to pay £9 for Badminton!!

I dont mind paying something as it obviously gets put to good use but wouldnt mind a heads up for how much it will be as I dont often take money with me.

I think £5 or £6 is a bit fairer.

Any opinions?

gummybear

Visit site
I went to Borde Hill to watch/help a friend on Saturday and had to pay £10 to get in. The parking attendant was good though, and said that it was £10 for a car plus all occupants, but if you could park outside and walk in it was £5 on foot. Obviously if only 1 person in the car this was worthwhile. I know the organisers have to cover costs, but I did think £10 was excessive and did say that considering they wanted more support for the sport £10 was quite off putting to pay to get in.

OldGit

Visit site
Anyone with a BE membership card will get free parking to most events, but if you forget it as MG (OH not horse) did at withington you get charged whatever you claim!