Spectators at BE events

Orangehorse

Visit site
Our local British Eventing fixture is coming up. They usually have plenty of competitors but only a small handful of spectators, as most locals will either be competing, helping or volunteering as fence judges, etc.

So when will pay on the door people be able to attend. I reckon there is going to be plenty of fresh air, far more than if I ventured into the nearest shop.

Anyone know?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Our local British Eventing fixture is coming up. They usually have plenty of competitors but only a small handful of spectators, as most locals will either be competing, helping or volunteering as fence judges, etc.

So when will pay on the door people be able to attend. I reckon there is going to be plenty of fresh air, far more than if I ventured into the nearest shop.

Anyone know?

I think Burnham Market is allowing spectators so its starting. I think they are running under one of the trials to allow that. I am optimistic that Bicton might allow spectators for the 4* in June but I can understand why they are saying no at the moment as much easier to turn around and sell tickets closer to the time than turn around and have to refund if anything changes before.

teapot

Visit site
I think Burnham Market is allowing spectators so its starting. I think they are running under one of the trials to allow that. I am optimistic that Bicton might allow spectators for the 4* in June but I can understand why they are saying no at the moment as much easier to turn around and sell tickets closer to the time than turn around and have to refund if anything changes before.

Burnham and Cirencester Park are test events I believe for allowing spectators to return.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i just want to go to be and bd events where my friends are competing, hope we can soon. be events have loads of room and i am sure i will be safer there than at the local pub garden...i can understand if its a bd comp in an indoor school but not if its outdoors. fingers crossed the trial events go well