SpeediBeet for Barefoot Horses?

jnb

Visit site
I have recently swapped my barefoot cob from Top Spec Lite and Fast Fibre plus FeedMark Hardy Hoof to :

Fast Fibre 500g total per day
Equimins Advance Complete
Biotin (to bring to the same level I was feeding with the Hardy Hoof)
MagOx (advised by Progressive Earth)
Approx 100g Micronised Linseed

I have been adding a few handfuls of soaked D&H Winter Mash for palatability as initially he wasnt that keen on the taste of the Equimins.
Obviously as this is a seasonal feed I can't get any more but wondered, what could I add for palatability which won't compromise the barefoot diet?
Can I feed Speedibeet (v small amount just to encourage eating)?
I had a sample of Pink Mash, he ate it with a rather surprised expression so not sure if he would eat a lot of it (if I thought he would, I would replace the Fast Fibre with it)
Ideas for base of feed, please> He has been known to bolt food and nearly choke so I won't feed chaffs and am looking for a mash or soakable feed realy to hide the Equimins powder in (trialled the pellets and he definitely prefers the powder)
Thank you :)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
nothing wrong with beet in any quantity, other than mine never considered it particularly tasty. Soaked agrobs weisencobs work much better for us.

PapaverFollis

Visit site
My fussy one that needs low sugar and starch is happily eating Allen&Page 'L' mix as a base at the moment. I'm putting a pinch of Re-leve in for extra taste but think she'd go without that too. It's a mix but soaks to a mash quite nicely.

She'll probably stop eating it now I've posted this. ?

Speedibeet is fine for barefoot I think but mine don't eat it so not sure it's that tasty.