Spiderdog!!

k9h

Visit site
I wouldn't of believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes then had to get phone out of pocket! (How amazing that I had it on me at the time!!)

Going up!
Image000-1.jpg

Whats up here!
Image001.jpg

Shall look both ways!
Image002-2.jpg

Can see much better up here!
Image006-1.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

This wall will easily be over 6' high especially with the grassy bank bottom! She just casually walked up it then once on top stood there for at least 5 min happy as larry!

Did wonder how she was going to get down, thought "I hope I don't have to catch her!" She'd squish me!!
No she just ran down it in control well as much as she ever is!!

Sorry pointless post

Goya

Visit site
I've got one of those too!
februarysnow2009.jpg

I had put her quoit on the top of the snowman and she climbed up to get it. I just caught her on the way down.
Dopn't these dogs keep us amused?
The other dog just looked on, amazed.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Cool pics! My dog climbs the big log piles that the forestry blokes pile up before the lorry collects them. Looks very 'Littlest Hobo', he loves it, must take some pics!

k9h

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's got to be a Basset thing, makes them feel bigger than they are!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think I could cope if she was "Normal" size!!LOL!

[ QUOTE ]
You sound like me, I never have my phone on me, it's usually in the kitchen!

[/ QUOTE ]

I never have it on my when they do interesting things! Like when my other dog was scared of a 2' snowman in a gateway!
tongue.gif

Old girl is always climbing on top of things! In car she likes to be on parcel shelf looking out! Nothing gets past a basset especially a food orintated!

Mind climbing that wall had nothing to do with that is where Charlie has been running morning & night for the last week!
wink.gif
tongue.gif