Spot the difference!! Remember my mane problem??

Keltic

Visit site
Image261.jpg

Image262.jpg

What do you think? Not the best pics as taken on my phone in the rain this morning!!
We have a show on Sunday and my winter combo rugs have rubbed her mane out!! Grr
mad.gif

So I made a new one!! I only popped it on quick this morning but will do it properly on sunday.......
Do you think ill get away with it?
This is it, its taken me hours and ive glued more hair to my fingers than anywhere else!
grin.gif

Image260.jpg

Keltic

Visit site
Nooo her tail is white!!! My friend hogged her cob and donated his mane!!! then I very carefully took some of her mane from underneath to get a complete colour match!!
grin.gif

teresagarsden

Visit site
got ur pm thanks.

Well done to you the mane looks a million times better.
Did you use the extention clips i suggested?
Its looks so real, How long did it take you to do?
Good luck to you both at the weekend and dont forget to let us know how you get on.
smile.gif
grin.gif

Teresa

Keltic

Visit site
It took hours!! lol I think it took so long as i was getting giddy on the glue!! and i had most of the mane stuck to my fingers! Yes i used the clips you suggested and they work a treat so thanks for that!!
grin.gif

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Very good
grin.gif

Long Eaton or Ocbrook on Sunday? I'm going to watch a friend jumping elsewhere, but will be along later for a look-see
cool.gif
. Not entering anything as Little Cob needs a full clip (tatty ned), and his jumping not ready yet; Little Lad is not going to shows(!); the Dizzy one is living in a field for a week and not being ridden
grin.gif
. So, three neds and nothing to ride lol.

somethingorother

Visit site
'tis brilliant! you should start up a business
grin.gif
at least if you're high on glue it will be fun!

Good luck in the show, hope her new tresses do the job. From here i couldn't tell at all though.

Gooby

Visit site
lol extensions for horses, i think my boy will be after some of them! It was my first time pulling a mane and I think i need a bit more practise . . ooopsies

janeyrob

Visit site
Wow! thats fantastic. I may need to make one too. Grumpy black Jack, my cob hates new section d baby (2) so much they cant be in same field - he beats him up. BUT....this week jack s mane has been chewed off! It looks like your before picture. Carefully creeping up on them we spotted new boy chewing jacks mane over fence. When he spotted us Jack put his ears back and belatedly threatened youngster! I am not fooled - think I'm being taken for a ride here!
smile.gif

conniegirl

Visit site
Personaly i find that the clip on ones doent look as real as the glue in ones and the clip on ones have a tendancu of falling out at the worst possible moment!

I dont know what you've glues the hair to but if i were you i'd use hair extension glue and glue it to the mane. Thats what i do and no one has ever managed to spot them yet including county show judges.