Sprayed field but no rain

Equi

Visit site
Just before I consider putting the horses out - I sprayed the docks over a week ago but it’s been sun every day and no rain bad a bit of a shower and some morning mist. Will it be safe to put them out on it as I’d have liked a good shower to wash it all down :/

Annie B.

Visit site
I have had a look at the weed killer I've used doesn't say anything about requiring rain before turning out but it does say to leave the land a minimum of two weeks before put animals on so I wouldn't turnout yet.

JillA

Visit site
The spray instructions will tell you how long to exclude livestock - for most of the ones I have used it is about 3 weeks, except SBK which just says until toxic plants like ragwort have gone. If the one on the pack is unreadable they are usually on line

lamlyn2012

Visit site
Depends on the product. Normally either 7 or 14 days but I usually allow an extra 5 or so days .
Manufacturers recommendations will be on the label. Absence of rain shouldn't make a difference.

Equi

Visit site
The guide says 7 days but I just wanted to make sure about the rain thing. Gonna leave them another few days anyway cause dad said he mixed it a bit strong so I hope it rains soon (sorry folks:p)