spud and Carrot

flowerlady

Visit site
This is directed at people who have been on the forum for a few years who will remember H & H forum members turning up with the papers. Does anyone remember the charity that rescued the ponies named as spud and carrot a few years ago? Was it WWF? Thank you for any help.

Last edited:

flowerlady

Visit site
I think that's where they went to but when the RSPCA (who were supposed to be monitoring) didn't remove them I thought it was the WWF but I could be wrong that's why I thought I would ask in here. But thank you you may be right.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
if you search on here you will find the posts. spud was pts after having a good retirement at bransby...he was quite old i think,,it was definately bransby that had them both,,

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
It was BHS welfare that got involved - they may have beat RSPCA over the head with something hard to get them removed. (people, kerilli def went to the stand at burghley that was on at the time and kicked up stink ;)) and then they went to bransby

In a lot of ways it was the vet employed by the rspca that also tied their hands - he said they were fine just old which made removal not very possible then.