Stable Disinfectant

Horse_Lover21

New User
Visit site
I need to clean out my horses stable after a period of box rest and wondered if anyone could recommend a good disinfectant please? I would like something that doesn't smell too strongly of chemicals and wondered if Zoflora would be safe to use?
Thanks in advance.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Same, Cheap and smells clean.
I cant bear floral smelling like Zoflora 🤢
O/H occasionally brings me a huge thing of farm type disinfectant which i also think smells horrible!
Shops own pine all the way!
I like the smell of pine and the only zoflora I like is the lavender one, I can't stand jeyes fluid smell it's horrible.

The best smelling stuff I think is the Method stuff I use the cherry and bergamot general cleaner and the lemon and ginger floor cleaner, its a bit too nice for the stables though 😆

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I like the smell of pine and the only zoflora I like is the lavender one, I can't stand jeyes fluid smell it's horrible.

The best smelling stuff I think is the Method stuff I use the cherry and bergamot general cleaner and the lemon and ginger floor cleaner, its a bit too nice for the stables though 😆
I’ve not tried that! I may give it a go for the house at least!
Also hate Jeyes, my dad used to use it for everything when I was a kid and It reminds me of sick 🤢
Ewww I wish I hadn’t thought of that….

paddy555

Visit site

this is the most lovely smelling disinfectant ever. Far too nice for a stable. :D

Needtoretire

Visit site

this is the most lovely smelling disinfectant ever. Far too nice for a stable. :D
Game changer for me. It absorbs ammonia fumes and is so very successful for horses with challenged wind.