Stable/Field Cam to connect to phone?

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
Does anyone have a camera set up that connects to their phone? I would love one for the stables and fields when I go on trips away, or for a new horse arriving to keep an eye on them. Basically a mare/foal-cam but just for stalking the ponies 24/7 and making sure they haven't manage to kill themselves yet ;)
Recommendations appreciated!
Thanks

ashlingm

Visit site
I was in the exact same situation when my mare was due to foal. She's the type that shows no signs of impending foaling and then just suddenly drops down and out pops the foal... so doing foal watch was a bit pointless. I ended up getting the Motorola Scout85 and it was brilliant.

You need a fairly good internet connection for it to work but you are able to move the camera itself from your phone. It has night vision and even has a microphone so you can hear them :)

I wrote about it here and it includes from screenshots from my phone - http://www.tackntails.com/2016/06/product-review-motorola-scout85-pet.html

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Does anyone have a camera set up that connects to their phone? I would love one for the stables and fields when I go on trips away, or for a new horse arriving to keep an eye on them. Basically a mare/foal-cam but just for stalking the ponies 24/7 and making sure they haven't manage to kill themselves yet ;)
Recommendations appreciated!
Thanks

I do

I have the cctv connected to my phone and both my ipads so I can check in while away too.