Stable flooding

ktj1891

Visit site
Just had an almighty downpour and water from outside has come into barn and gone into my stable.

I am on livery and to cut a long story short morning will be done by management.

What’s easiest thing I can do to create a barrier into my stable? So far I’ve thought of laying some brick across the stable door or sandbags.

PurBee

Visit site
Sandbags best as an immediate solution.

Even use sandbags ‘upstream’ from your stable to try to redirect the water from going towards your stable.

As youre on livery have a chat with yard management, as evidently the drainage of surface water needs attention to redirect it away from the barn.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
I get water seeping in through the back of one of my boxes when its torrential. Ive put a solid lump of 2 x 2 across the back, masticked around all the joins and then put down rubber mats. It hasnt stopped it completely but what does come in now runs under the mats and out through the fornt door, the bedding doesnt get ruined and pony doesnt stand in water. Not perfect but the lie of the land makes a perfect fix almost impossible