Stable Management Courses

Oscarbear91

Visit site
Hi everyone

I am looking for somewhere in the East Midlands (preferably in the Nottinghamshire area - but I am willing to travel for the right place) where I can take part in a stable management course. Either ABRS stable management or BHS stage 1......or any other course along similar lines (those 2 are the only ones I have really heard of). Does anyone know of anywhere that runs these sorts of courses?? Or could recommend anywhere?

I am looking to part loan/share a horse so I am looking to gain some practical experience in a structured sort of way - if that makes sense!? I am flexible on days for the course, can do week nights or weekends.

If possible, would like to go somewhere that has a high adult community (as I am 25) although I do appreciate that this is out of my control!

Many thanks for reading. Any comments are much appreciated :)

Jess

Wimbles

Visit site
You could try Derby College, I think Barleyfields might do something too.

Other possibilities could be Brackenhurst and I also think that maybe Long Lane Equestrian at Kegworth does something like that.

Oscarbear91

Visit site
Hi - thanks for your replies!

I have looked on the BHS website and although there are certain course being held in the midlands area- these don't seem to include stage 1? So just wondered whether there are any other RS that maybe aren't on the BHS site that run similar stable Management Courses that aren't BHS.

Thanks for your suggestions Wimbles & hippo - will definitely have a look into those :)