Stable mats

voltaire

Visit site
Okay I've done a search and discovered about 1 person using Horsemat rubber matting on here.

Now I know nothing about rubber matting (apart from the obvious) and was wondering if anyone thought it was any good (horesmat, not rubber matting, I'm sure lots of people think that is good). Just a bit concerned because it's only £20 for solid rubber tiles and each one is 6ft by 4ft. It sounds far too cheap
confused.gif

zulu705

Visit site
I got mats from horsemat.co.uk in November. I got the bubble top ones (which are hard to sweep !) and would have probably ordered the croc top ones if they had been available at the time. The mats are good quality, not slippy and are just what I wanted. Delivery was good (to Scotland) and company was excellent to deal with. I got 25 in all (others at my yard wanted them too). They are a good price if you can order lots. I would recommend them.

Sooty

Visit site
There was another thread about this today and I posted a link to a seller on ebay that I used recently. The mats are the 'easy sweep' design, and cost £27 for a 6'x4' + delivery. They are phenomenonally heavy and very springy - and cheaper than the cubicle mats we bought originally which are slippery when wet. I wish I could afford to replace all the existing mats with them.

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
I bought 7 of these (except I paid £25 per mat for them
confused.gif
) Stable Mats

They are superb, although exceptionally heavy ...but I am a weak girlie!
grin.gif
I am chuffed to bits with them. We went and collected in person and they were really lovely people. They do however deliver. I think it was about £40 P&P which is not bad considering the distance from Nottingham to Cleveland.

fernando

Visit site
I got some for my 2 stables, it cost me a fortune as not many places in Ireland do them but it is worth, he hasn't skinned his hock in months, but i wasn't told whether the bubble side goes down or the side with the ridges goes down?? Anybody know?
confused.gif