Stables fire

nuffield

Visit site
I've just read about this on arabian Lines,thread called reality Check. Someone has lost 4 horses in a fire. They have had vandalism at the yard recently. Beyond belief I dont know what to say. Somewhere in the Manchester area I think.

tania01

Visit site
Very very sad
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
This morning we had a fire started on the farm im on,horses and evryone ok though,as i said on my post there morons and scum with nothing else better to do
frown.gif
frown.gif

Jiggy

Visit site
Terrible world we live in ,when the* price of a life ,is the cost of a box of matches and some petrol*....unbelievable....
frown.gif

Gingernags

Visit site
Of the three that survived, one was by Tobago - the arab stallion owned by HTobago on here...

Its just awful what happened, those poor horses and owners. Everyones worst nightmare.

How can anyone think this is OK- oh look, this isn't my stuff but I think I'll burn it, whoops, killed some animals?

What sort of society are we turning in to?

I couldn't live with the guilt of doing something so stupid and bl**dy cruel! It makes my blood boil to think people have been brought up with such an absence of morals and no sense of wrong and right that they steal and ruin other peoples things and this is the result.

Sick, sick b*stards.

RIP ponies x My thoughts are with those poor owners. Hope the others make a full recovery x