Stackaletti

rextherobber

Visit site

Any reviews? Wanting something a bit bigger than Poundland potties, and heartily sick of lugging tyres, bricks, logs etc around, which the poles roll off of at the slightest touch. Horse became very excited at the sight of jump wings, so don't really want to use those, and I have to pack away every session anyway. TIA

Abacus

Visit site
They are expensive! Pole pods are £30 for 4, so you can have 20 of them for less £££!

rextherobber

Visit site
Thank you, they are loads cheaper, aren't they?! I think I'm going to go with Rowreach's IKEA potty suggestion, they look very substantial, and a bit higher maybe?

Katieg123

Visit site

Any reviews? Wanting something a bit bigger than Poundland potties, and heartily sick of lugging tyres, bricks, logs etc around, which the poles roll off of at the slightest touch. Horse became very excited at the sight of jump wings, so don't really want to use those, and I have to pack away every session anyway. TIA

Holy Guacamole those are expensive 😅 😅

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
They are expensive! Pole pods are £30 for 4, so you can have 20 of them for less £££!

I bought these years ago and find them next to useless. They are far too easily knocked over and not stable on a school surface.

chaps89

Visit site
I favour these ones if you’re after another alternative

rextherobber

Visit site
I favour these ones if you’re after another alternative
Hmm, they do look good...