Stafford Horse trials volunteers needed

Pidgeon

Visit site
Can anyone help fence judge or dressage steward first weekend in April, Fri Sat or Sun? Very well looked after, super food, bottle of wine after and free school round course on the Monday weather and ground permitting. If so let me know and I'll get you in contact with either Michelle or Jo. Cheers

lawa

Visit site
I would be interested in Dressage stewarding but have never done it before I have competed but not helped?

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I have emailed and offered to do the Sun, have a friend willing to come. Had an email back after my initial offer of volunteering, asking which day I'd like to do, so have said Sun but heard nothing further. Assume they will want me.

Am competing on the Fri and can't do Sat, but Sun is fine, I have all day. Fence judging would be good.

You know my "real name" obviously P, so if you can ask them to confirm with me that Sun is OK and what they want me to do, that would be great. I've been in touch on the FB group and via email. It's pretty obvious who I am since my email address is my name, and I'm also entered on the Fri.

Wishful

Visit site
Just tried to email and failed. Will phone in a second. Anyone coming from the south (guess via Telford) want to lift share? I'm just south of Much Wenlock...

Pidgeon

Visit site
Dressage Volunteers should contact Jo Mcdermott at dressage@staffordhorsetrials.co.uk
All other volunteers or general queries should contact Michelle Taylor at organiser@staffordhorsetrials.co.uk

lawa - not a problem they will explain everything to you and possibly put you with someone experienced, but to be honest if you've competed you know pretty much how it works.
Kerilli - thanks lots
CC - I would take it as read that you are in but I'll check with Michelle later as I know she is chocca at the moment with sorting everything out.
Thanks again guys for coming to the rescue, much appreciated.
webble - yes it is and brill

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
That's fine Pidge, as long as I know because will need to get someone to sort out pony TO/BI. Would prefer to fence judge for XC ideally but otherwise don't really mind what we do.

When are you there? Might see you if you're around helping on the Fri or Sun!

Pidgeon

Visit site
CC, work Friday, FJ Saturday, Show on Sunday, School round on Monday! I've messaged Michelle just to check.
Kerilli, big thanks again
Vrin, when did you message Amy? Might be better to either message Michelle or Jo who does the XC and dressage respectively.

Pidgeon

Visit site
Who did you email? I've let them know people are emailing them with offers of help. Let me know please and I'll message them as I know they all work full time on top of organising this?

Pidgeon

Visit site
Everyone should have had a message from Michelle, if not please post here and I'll add her number on here for you.