Stallion Choice - Silvester?

bexdavies1

New User
Visit site
hiya - i am looking to breed from my dutch mare for the first time this or nxt yr & wondered if anyone out there has any advice/experience with breeding from the dutch stallion Silvester? Any info on temperament, performance etc of progeny would be gratefully received. I am looking to breed 'my' nxt eventer so know he is not nec ideal for this role, but very much liked the look & particularly his temperament on his youtube vid regardless. Also if anyone has any experience with progeny from Tinsley Faerie Legend & Chilli Morning (also on the short list!) would love to hear view.
thanks v much :)

LilMissy

Visit site
Ive never met the stallion but have met some of his youngstock. Ive liked all of them, thier temperaments have all been just lovely. Not much help really sorry!

christine48

Visit site
I've seen a few by Silvester, all seem lovely quality athletic types. Seem popular too, some sold well at Brightwells

AMH

Visit site
I 'met' Silvester a couple of years ago at his home, and saw a couple of his progeny, and I was really taken with him. He's appeared to have the sweetest temperament and is physically rather impressive.

We didn't use him in the end because our breeding plans changed, but he would be right up there if I had the right mare in future.