Stallion killed in cornwall....

flintmeg

Visit site
Please be aware, a stallion belong to a friend was sedated in his field last night and was savaged with a knife, his teeth were smashed, had his mane, tail, testicles and eyes cut out, he was then left and reported to of died from his injuries
Police are warning all police owners to be vigilant, and to pass the word on, due to the horrific nature of the attack the police want to catch the vugler person quickly.
This happened in Sitihians.......THIS IS NOT A TROLL POST EITHER!

Tangled

Visit site
Not another one :( Some people simply do not deserve to live when they can do such brutal, digusting things to a defenceless creature, may they rot in hell :mad:

Poor horse

MochaDun

Visit site
That is shocking, and the depths of cruelty to make an animal suffer like that. How can people like that live with themselves if they even have any level of belief in whatever level of hocus pocus it's been done in the name of. Barbaric.

Alphamare

Visit site
How exactly was he sedated? I dont think sedalin would have cut it for a horse to stand and take something like that. Its a huge clue to catching the perps! They would have been in a position to get their hands on and successfully sedate a horse! In a field. In the dark.

Could it have been something against the owner, some sort of sick vendetta? So far its a once off, and unless it happens again i would get your friend to make a list of enemies (if she has any) and give to the police.

*******!!!

flintmeg

Visit site
I dont know any more details, its in the hands of police, i know ketamin is easy to get down here. I hope it wasnt a grudge attack, that would be truly awful, there are some sick sick people out there.

Alphamare

Visit site
Isn't it possible to get Ketamine as a recreational drug in clubs etc these days?

Good point.

It certainly wasnt a crime of opportunity.
Some sicko would have had to have thought and planned this out. Makes me think vendetta!

I think that a suitable punishment would be to cut the sickos genitals off (cant assume it was a bloke (or just one person) and cut their eyes out and let them live like that :mad:

Last edited:

flintmeg

Visit site
I think that a suitable punishment would be to cut the sickos genitals off (cant assume it was a bloke (or just one person) and cut their eyes out and let them live like that :mad:

I completely agree with you, sick sick people, they deserve the treatment they inflicted on the poor boy :(

mulledwhine

Visit site
I really cannot believe what I have just read:( what kind if world are we living in?? Poor poor horse and my thoughts to those who loved him.

Punish those who did it in the same way, but forget sedating them.

I am truly shocked

sakura

Visit site
there just aren't any words

I've passed the word around, I hope they catch the disgusting "person" who did this soon

flintmeg

Visit site
386280_10150456345126612_730216611_8871427_1418446125_n.jpg

ABC

Visit site
Poor owner and poor poor horse :(

He was gorgeous.

Hope the sick bastards who did this rot in hell. :(

Hugs to all involved xxx

bumblelion

Visit site
Truly makes me ashamed to be human. Poor horse, how terrified it must have been and the pain..... No animal deserves to be treated like this, such a wicked ending for such a gorgeous horse.

misterjinglejay

Visit site
There is a lot of pagan stuff in cornwall
But heavens above have these people no hearts ?

This world is horrendous and cruel, and it's getting worse. Poor, poor horse, and so sorry to the owners who must be going through hell at the moment.

But, please don't mention the P word; I am a pagan, as are a lot of my friends, and there is no way on our god/goddess's earth that we would harm an animal in any way. It goes against absolutely everything we believe in - I cannot stress this enough!

Please don't muddy the waters of these sick, sick crimes, by mentioning pagans/wiccans/druids/shamen/witches etc - we worship, literally, the lives of the animals that we share our lives, and our earth, with.

Cheers - rant over.

scrunchie

Visit site
T

But, please don't mention the P word; I am a pagan, as are a lot of my friends, and there is no way on our god/goddess's earth that we would harm an animal in any way. It goes against absolutely everything we believe in - I cannot stress this enough!

Please don't muddy the waters of these sick, sick crimes, by mentioning pagans/wiccans/druids/shamen/witches etc - we worship, literally, the lives of the animals that we share our lives, and our earth, with.

Cheers - rant over.

^^ This

Paganism takes many forms and most are peace loving. It's a coverall term that describes religions based on ancient beliefs. Unlike the traditional monothesist religions there is no book that these religions are based upon so to describe any ritual as "Paganish" is way off the mark as there are no set ways of doing anything.

My mother describes herself as a Pagan and she is 70 years old. Believe me, she would have nothing to do with a religion or belief that involved the abuse of any living creature.

The BBC documentary that stated that Pagans used to abuse horses as part of a ritual was extremely irresponsible and did not explain that their use of the word 'pagan' did not apply to all to all Pagans.

It is almost like using the word Abrahamic to describe Judasim, Christanity and Islam. It does not describe the differences between each belief. Unfortunately, as Pagan religions are mostly based upon word of mouth it is very difficult to label them accurately.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Ritualistic harm of animals and people is often 'dressed up' as a form of religion. It rarely has any true religious content and is a way in which people can allow themselves to take part in activities which they know are considered wrong by the rest of society, but claiming it is religious allows them to allow themselves to do harm. I hope that makes sense :) The ritualistic harming of animals is often linked to abuse of vulnerable people and needs careful and informed investigation IME and IMO