Stallion Lennard (by Jasper)

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com
Anyone know any of his offspring?

I have a mare by him (looks v like jasper) and looking to see how far his foals have got - shouldn't post piccy here but

vatoucha01.jpg

grin.gif
She's lovely but a handful...

Ciss

Visit site

S_N

Visit site
What's your mare like? Every Lenard that I have met is quirky in some way or another.

Yes Tony Wareham and Ann Bassett do have a son of his, at their Etheridge Farm Stud, in Dorset - very good looking horse. Had a gander at him when I took B there for grading.

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com

No, it is actually Lennard with 2 Ns that I am talking about - he is by Zuidhorm x willemiena and is KWPN.

Think I caused the confusion with Jasper as this is on My Mare's dam line!

Ciss

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

No, it is actually Lennard with 2 Ns that I am talking about - he is by Zuidhorm x willemiena and is KWPN.

Think I caused the confusion with Jasper as this is on My Mare's dam line!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, sorry you obviously mean the one owned by Japp Werners! In that case sorry can't help you (although he may be able to let you know of any he sold to the UK), and I must apologise for the loop this thread took after my post. I know Opie likes to think I am not only a mathematical dullard but illiterate too (otherwise her world view woudl be threatended, sad isn't it? :)) but unfortunately, so many people make so many mistakes in pedigrees it did seem likely in this case, and I do have to say the mention of Jasper on the dam's side was a bit confusing.

Apologies once again :)