Stamps...

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Am I right in thinking that if I want all the stamps I'll have to buy them from Royal Mail online as they won't be in all POs?
Personally, I'd rather get as many as I can from the PO...
I haven't bought any yet but would quite like a few...
I'm on my 17th fifty pence out of 29 and im getting all of them through circulation rather than buying them as I like to make things harder for myself! ;)

teapot

Visit site
Ah a topic close to my heart for work reasons.

From what I've heard, apparently the POs won't sell them individually, you have to buy x amount. Whereas online, you can get one of each in a complete set.

Re the coins - im doing the same but am only have 6 so far :(

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Not sure re stamps but am also collecting the coins in circulation rather than buying them. I only have 5 but that does include the equestrian one :)

Am impressed you have 17 coins!

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Hmmm. May have to buy a set then. Shame but if it's not possible to buy through 'circulation', it's not possible.
The coins thing started when I got two in my change a couple of weeks back and since the olympics started I've gotten a good few more. Fingers crossed I manage all otherwise I'll be :(
I have a couple spare, tho can't remember which, I'll let you know when home from London!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I have equestrian, canoeing or kayaking, rhythmic gymnastics and football.

I also have one with someone's legs in shorts with the London Eye in the background but it doesn't have the 2012 logo on so guess it isn't 1 :(

Twizzel

Visit site
This post reminded me of a slight mistake my dad made, he collects stamps and ordered a first day cover of every team GB set of stamps... over £200 later he realised it was a rather costly mistake!