Stance performance socks

SO1

Visit site
I go through socks very quicky due to the amount of walking I do. I probably walk at least 8 to 10 hours a week. I go to work on tube and also walk to the yard from the train station. Walking keeps me fit and my weight at the level it takes to ride a 13.2 NF.

Yesterday in my lunch hour I bought some running socks called Stance performance ultra light cushion odor and moisture control for £15. Duribilty guaranteed for LIFE. I said to guy in the shop are these socks really guaranteed for life as I do a lot of walking and he was not convinced that they would he seemed to think they would last a couple of years and I really hope that I live longer than that. If they are guaranteed for life it the heel gets worn out I suppose I just contact the company and get replacement socks.

I do have another pair of running socks from another brand which do seem to be very sturdy but they are not guaranteed for life they I think are made of nylon rather than cotton.

I love the long riding socks but the heels go so quickly. These ankle ones should be more sturdy for walking and being on the yard.

Reactions: tda

Kunoichi73

Visit site
I've got a pair of their Star Wars snowboarding socks. They don't get worn very often but are lovely and comfortable.

Kaylum

Visit site
I have Cool Horse Socks and they have lasted me well but they are long riding socks. I also love Peter Storm ones. I have lived in those all winter they are thick though.

Fransurrey

Visit site
I've got a pair of hiking socks that have been with me for 23 years, now. They are the army issue green ones. The only holes are from when my ex's dog got hold of them in about 2004! Like everything, they probably aren't as well made, now, though.

Reactions: SO1

Backtoblack

Visit site
Cheap wellie socks from the supermarket,last ages very warm and very comfortable. It's pot luck I've tried lots of brands over the years.