Standing Ovation for CA President as she accepts prestigious award

Antoine

New User
Visit site
"I was at the Channel Four political awards last night, where the strangest thing happened. Their main award - (most inspiring political figure of the last decade) - was given to the Countryside Alliance, introduced by Jeremy Irons. As he spoke, boos came from the crowd. At first, I thought it was a joke. Then when the award was accepted (by Ann Mallalieu, president of the Alliance) the booing grew louder and cries of "get off" could be heard as she delivered her acceptance speech. In front of an invited Channel Four audience. Incredible."

http://www.spectator.co.uk/coffeeho...ax-cutsat-the-channel4-political-awards.thtml

CARREG

Visit site
Probably some minor celebrity with a nose full of coke upset that the poxy ban they thought it would be trendy to support isnt working, hardly "incredible" unless you have a seriously sad life, eh Antoine.?...............Carreg

antiantianti

Visit site

Giles Bradshaw
January 25th, 2008 4:42pm

It's about time the Countryside Alliance realised that the vast majority of decent civilised people abhor hunting and other forms of animal abuse.

- what sad tw@t posted that pretendin g to be giles?