Start a new Burghley thread please

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
If you can work out who I am talking about, she was that annoying kid that everyone knows. The one with the mother that spent too much money on ponies she couldnt ride, then proceeded to constantly shout bullsh#t on the sidelines when daughter promptly got carted/buried.

Alibear

Visit site
Well what a day it was; have never known quite so many incidents XC there before and they were all over place. Several fences got pretty demolished and needed rebuilding some more than once! Fancis Whittington demolished a brush fence! (well I think it was him).

When I left all horses and riders were all OK though which is the main thing. Think quite a few withdrew seeing the trouble it was causing and to be honest I don't know why the going seemed perfect.

Saw Andrew talking Bettina through the course before she went off , but unfortunately it didn't work.

Great day out though and enjoyed meeting all the HHO peeps.
grin.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
well, it's very hard to prove the time's wrong when there has been a hold thats all.
sure I'd be pleased if she was we placed, just some may argue that it is a little bit lucky she managed to get the time altered

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Did she compete 2 brothers today? She is the only one I can think of from your area - every pot eventer at Malvern had been schooled by her!

seabiscuit

Visit site
No dont think that sounds like her Lec- I am thinking thats its more of a younger type of person who have had a lifetime of good expensive horses bought for them!

Hattikins

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone know how Clare Lewis is... i saw her have a nasty fall the dairy mound and she was carted off in an ambulance ..ouch

[/ QUOTE ]

i wanted to know that too - i asked the burghley website team and was told (and i quote):

[ QUOTE ]
she is on site and if there is any further news we will let you know

[/ QUOTE ]

im guessing that means she was taken to hospital for observation, and is back and recovering fine now
confused.gif
crazy.gif

FlipFlop5

Visit site
eekkk i was there . she jumped the 1st part big and did a circle before the 2nd upright part , but the horse didnt pick up high enough and she went flying out the side, the ambulance was with her for ages until they moved her and put her arm in a sling. Harry meade was stopped right before the same fence.. not the nicest to start again with .