Steadhall Horses - Any info?

ajf

Visit site
Hi All,

Basically I have got myself a young warmblood. I know about TB's and alot of English/Irish breeding but haven't got a clue on this one!!!

His Dam is called 'Steadhall Rococo'. I have been led to believe (with the limited info I was given) she was imported from Denmark and competed up to Advanced Medium dressage (I think!).

The Dam Sire is 'Stealdhall Relaxa'.

Anybody have any info?

Thanks

:)

Smee

Visit site
Hi!

I had a lovely big chestnut by Relaxa!

Try Liz Fearnley of Steadhall Farm, Ilkley, West Yorkshire. I believe Relaxa stood there & they may know the dam as she has their breeding prefix too.

Good luck & keep us posted...

millimoo

Visit site
Liz owned Relaxa... He's sadly no longer alive, but was stunning in his day, and had a fabulous temperament.
Steadhall Rococco was definitely one if their horses, but if she was by Relaxa, she was British Bred on the farm :)
I'm sure she'd be happy to help. Her daughter Hannah competes Steadhall Relish, who is also by Relaxa - and another Chestnut - he seemed to throw a lot of redheads :)

ajf

Visit site
Thanks Millimoo!

His passport says Danish Warmblood as Dam's breeding but I suppose I could have been told incorrectly and she was bred in the UK.

My little boy is not chestnut. Unfortunatley he is coloured with far too much white! I'd much prefer a chestnut right now! ;)