Step away from the Clwyd page!

Bikerchickone

Visit site
You're hunting in a pack, aren't you? :eek::eek:

No Fiona, haven't you been around long enough to know that likeminded people having the same opinion aren't hunting in a pack at all, it's all just pure coincidence :p

I want a go on the casting couch - do we get to choose who we have a go with? :D:D:D :eek:

cosmicblue

Visit site
Omg this is the most funny thing I've read in ages. But please can we add channing Tatum to the RSPCA officer list, as with DC minus any clothes :D

Shettie

Visit site
Someone mention hunt? Don't let Debbie near ;)
Changing an quite happily be the stripping officer.....if there is 95 of them at least one will have to have a secret stripping job on the side :D

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Someone mention hunt? Don't let Debbie near ;)

:eek:

19005_10200394525855044_1653886516_n.jpg

FionaM12

Visit site
Omg this is the most funny thing I've read in ages. But please can we add channing Tatum to the RSPCA officer list, as with DC minus any clothes :D

So, we have a whole pack of fit RSPCA officers, portrayed by Hollywood (and erm.. Eastenders)'s finest recruited via the casting couch, emerging naked from a Welsh lake....

Yeah, I think this film's taking shape.

cambrica

Visit site
Can I be a random extra who tries their best to inch in on every scene. Or I could manage the clapper board. I can see a trilogy here!

pip6

Visit site
Thank you for livening up lunch & making me think about some potential cast members...why do they have to wear accurate RSPCA uniforms anyway? How about artistic licence;)

pip6

Visit site
Curious about the rescue centre & debbie a couple of pages back. I live not so far away, & have never heard of them. Interesting place to base themselves with a very anti hunt stance, as hunting is very big in this area. Indeed the local hunt come past us & I can say whilst they have a good mounted & foot following I have never seen a sab, ever.

Ladyinred

Visit site
Curious about the rescue centre & debbie a couple of pages back. I live not so far away, & have never heard of them. Interesting place to base themselves with a very anti hunt stance, as hunting is very big in this area. Indeed the local hunt come past us & I can say whilst they have a good mounted & foot following I have never seen a sab, ever.

The whole thing defies explanation. It has more sub-plots than Eastenders and Corrie put together.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
The plot thickens!!

http://www.jcfundraising.com/helping-horses

Helping Horses

JCF is about helping others in difficult circumstances whether it be people or animals - financially or materially.

JCF was approached by a member of the Horse and Owners Centre support group for help as many of their social media members had requested a means of being able to make donations via Paypal to help Michelle Crowther of the HOHC in her work of rescuing and rehoming needy and neglected horses. Although never having met Michelle, JCF offered to hold Paypal donations until such time that the HOHC had their bank and Paypal accounts in place.

The Horse and Owner Help Centre has confirmed that their Paypal account is now open so donations can be made directly to their Paypal account using the following email address: ********************

The Horse and Owner Help Centre registered company number 08306087 is a not for profit organisation registered with Companies House, registered address 18 Friarsmews, Bongor-on-Dee, Wrexham, Wales, LL13 0AX. Cheques made payable to “********************” are accepted at this address.

JCF is aware of the current controversy on certain social media forums and we are not taking sides – there are two sides to every story and our main concern was, and still is, for the horses. Due to this unfortunate controversy JCF has taken the decision to return all Paypal donations we were holding to the donors to give them the choice of donating directly to the HOHC if they wish.

JCF sincerely wishes Michelle and all her team at the Horse and Owners Help Centre every success in the future.

FionaM12

Visit site
Interesting development.

And still, no photos of Clwyd's current horses are appearing on the Support Clwyd page, despite frequent requests.

Photos of other horses (not connected with CD) are being posted instead. It looks like the "Clwyd is our hero" type posts are fading out, and there's more about horses in general.

A bit of distancing from Mr Davies going on perhaps?