Stephen Clarke Clinics.....I need one...can you help? :)

TopTotty

Visit site
I really really want to go to for a lesson with Stephen Clarke. The centre near me that he used to come to has closed down (JWD) and I wondered if he was doing any elsewhere or whether the Olympics is taking all his time this year. I had a lesson last year and he was brilliant so rather than go to someone else I would really like to see if I can have another with him.
I am in Lancs.
Many thanks in advance :):):)

TopTotty

Visit site
Petal Power - Thanks for that. Arena UK is about 4 hours from us though :(
Hayley UK - I'm not sure where he is based...do you know?? Probably far down south though!! :)

DarkHorseB

Visit site
Petal Power - Thanks for that. Arena UK is about 4 hours from us though :(
Hayley UK - I'm not sure where he is based...do you know?? Probably far down south though!! :)

Just looked him up on BD list and he is Congleton, Cheshire. So you should be able to find something not a million miles away. His contact numbers and email are on there so may be worth getting in touch and asking:)

TopTotty

Visit site
Just looked him up on BD list and he is Congleton, Cheshire. So you should be able to find something not a million miles away. His contact numbers and email are on there so may be worth getting in touch and asking:)

Hey Darkhorse, Which page are you looking at on the BD website? Is it in the training? Or do you mean he lives in Congleton? Am exctied now..:D:D:D

Equibeau

Visit site
Northern Dressage Group run clinics at Osbaldeston RC with Stephen. See northerndressage.org.uk look under training. Hope that helps!