Still life in the old git!

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
I've been suffering with laryngitis all week and as a result my young mare hasn't been ridden. Decided to take the old fat one out with my eldest instead, at least I know what he's going to do. Actually the youngster would have been a better option. I had bouncing and jogging out of the forest gate. Later on, son went off for a trot and a canter, Benji hates being left behind and I was reminded about this! They then went off for a jump, well that was it. Couldn't contain his displeasure any more. A buck, fart, grab of the bit and off we went. LOL

Mosh

Visit site
My 22 year old is like this.
Most distraught if we can't go for a jump or a gallop. If we have to walk we make up for it by going sideways.
Gotta love them.

SEL

Visit site
People look at my old boy and joke about how slow he is. I point them in the direction of his Pelham - it's not for decoration!

Both of mine are full of beans right now. I've been blaming the hay but perhaps there is more in the grass than I think.

chillipup

Visit site
I thought you were going to post about your OH when I read your title Peregrine, until I noticed it was posted in the Tack Room...;)