Still trying............

Tempi

Visit site
.............to find a BE Intro near me which i can go to, but which isnt too soon (need some time to prepare myself mentally!!!!!!)

So..........whats Munstead like for a first Intro? and my only other option is Brickley...........

Views please people - baring in mind i need the x country to be simple and flat as possible as due to her lazy attitude hills and having to jump over fences on her first BE outing will kill her off!!!! Don't care about SJ to be honest, if it was on a surface all the better but not too bothered.
smirk.gif

ihatework

Visit site
Munstead, in general, is pretty diddy.
They run hunter trials there so might be worth keeping an eye out and having a practice run.

lizzie_liz

Visit site
Munstead is a small intro, the smallest i have seen. and is flat, it goes round the edge of some fields. the dressage has a large warm up area. SJ warm up is not that big when we went but course was small again. would recommend as first intro.

BBs

Visit site
Spoke to the guy that organises Bricky and he reckons it top end of both Intro and PN with more questions i.e corners, skinnies etc.

Munstead i hear is very straightforward
smile.gif

Theres Moreton, B&West and Winkleigh you could try
smile.gif

Tempi

Visit site
munstead it is then - thats good as its on 17th september which gives me more time, all ive got to do now is check my calander when i get home, knowing my luck im busy that wkend
frown.gif
And a not up to height course sounds good!! will keep my eyes and ears peeled for a practice run round there!

Cant do B&W or Moreton or Winkleigh - im already competing BD/Spillars Response when they are on.

bandit

Visit site
hi

I live v near it and have been round it alot out hunting - and i did the HT there earlier this year.

it's the smallest xc going apprently, but to compensate they max out the show jumpning. it can be v v over subscribed to make sure you use a ballot sticker or you could be out of luck.

ground is generally good / sandy - mostly flat although they have one small hill you have to go down with jumps @ hte bottom and they've improved the water!!!

i'd go there if i were doing my first intro too!!

Good luck.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I did Bricky last year thought it was lovely and inviting. Definately not a tough one. I did the PN and every fence had alternatives - but the straight routes were fine and jumped really easily.