Stirrups in the SJing at HOYS

Irishcobs

Visit site
Some of the SJers are using really wide bottomed stirrups, some which are different colours (blue, red etc) does anyone know what make they are?

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Can't remember the make without looking in tack room,! My son got a pair at hoys last year in red, they r expensive think I paid £ 78 but they are light and do help him keep his foot in right place.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
They wouldn't have paid BB... they would've been given to use by the promoters so that people WITH money can buy them :)

natalia

Visit site
I use the Freejump stirrups (the ones on equiport) , they are amazing to ride in and once youv'e ridden in them you won't want to ride in anything else. Your lower leg becomes so stable and they make it near on impossible to lose your stirrups, plus the safety stirrup design prevents any risk of being dragged after a fall and I have a very dodgy right ankle after severe ligament damage and after riding 6 horses I don't have any pain if I have used these as so supportive. Yes they are horrendously expensive but totally totally worth it! They come from netherlands and are a bit cheaper if you order them directly from here- http://en.freejumpsystem.com/

d_morrow

Visit site