Stirrups under £80?

Flick240

Visit site
Hi everyone!

I’m looking to buy some stirrups that help with pain in my knees that have good grip as I sometimes struggle to keep my foot positioned correctly.

I love the look of the Sprenger ones however they are more than I can afford. I have about £80 I can spend. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks so much!! :)

Roxylola

Visit site
I bought some acavallo operas recently and I find they are really secure and because they face forwards seem to help with knee and hip comfort. I think they're about £85 new though

greenbean10

Visit site
I bought some acavallo operas recently and I find they are really secure and because they face forwards seem to help with knee and hip comfort. I think they're about £85 new though

I have the same, love these stirrups! They aren't expensive new but you can probably get some 2nd hand for cheaper if you wanted.

Desert_rider

Visit site
Icelandic stirrups? They have a nice wide foot grip and are offset, so they hang the right way. I find them really comfortable to use and mine were about £20 from ebay.

Reri1826

Visit site
I use Compositi Reflex’s and they have completely got rid of my achey knees. They don’t look like they will do much but they have solved the problem for me.