Stock for dressage

soloequestrian

Visit site
My birthday is coming up, so I am planning to suggest to appropriate parties that a new stock might be a great present! I have a stupidly long neck so when wearing my crash hat, even the show one, I look like some sort of insect. I'd really like a stock that came a decent way up my neck, to fill in the gap between collar and chin. I'd probably prefer ready-tied, but would look at self-tying ones - any recommendations? I have a blue jacked, hat and gloves, so usually go ivory for the stock.
Thanks in advance!

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I can't remember the name of the lady, but there is a seller on ebay who makes her own stocks, and the ready tied ones that she does look great. I also seem to remember that she would custom make if you had a special request.

If you put a search in ebay I am sure it would be obvious which one she is. The ready tied stocks have gathers put in, so they are not awful flat and obvious ready ties.

The price was good, and the designs spectacular, and the price keen.

And no, I don't know her (hardly likely when I can't even remember her name)!

Sheep

Visit site
There's a company on Facebook called Topstocks, I haven't ever bought one of theirs but the fabrics look beautiful and I'd definitely go there if I were to buy one!

Kati*89

Visit site
I have a Showquest stock, ivory with a few blingy bits, but i know they do a huge range of ready tied, in different fabrics, patterns, not all blingy either - washes well, very pleased with it.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I can't remember the name of the lady, but there is a seller on ebay who makes her own stocks, and the ready tied ones that she does look great. I also seem to remember that she would custom make if you had a special request.

If you put a search in ebay I am sure it would be obvious which one she is. The ready tied stocks have gathers put in, so they are not awful flat and obvious ready ties.

The price was good, and the designs spectacular, and the price keen.

And no, I don't know her (hardly likely when I can't even remember her name)!

The Riding Stock Market. They are every bit as good as R1 says and they did me a custom stock as I liked a fabric that was used for a ready tied one, but I wanted a self tie version. :)

Elbie

Visit site
Another vote for the riding stock market on ebay. She is fab. Have bought a couple from her and am never disappointed (plus the little tying diagram she gives with the self tie stocks is the only one I've ever been able to follow!)

jnb

Visit site
I must be being thick but I can't find The Riding Stock Market on eBay, has anyone got a link to their shop please?

khalswitz

Visit site
If you haven't checked out the Silk Route, then seriously do. Gorgeous embroidered silk stocks, I have a pre tied whisky my friend has an untied one. They are STUNNING.

dianchi

Visit site
If you haven't checked out the Silk Route, then seriously do. Gorgeous embroidered silk stocks, I have a pre tied whisky my friend has an untied one. They are STUNNING.

Or if your highly spoilt you get one of these from your secret santa :)
I have a pre-tied crystal one and its stunning!