Stolen horse

Rostam

Visit site
This is rostam my caspian pony was on loan to carl kawki who then past him on to susan Hanson and christine Richardson who then past him on to someone else plz share all the authorise are involved

Rostam

Visit site
I've sent a photo Manchester walkden last heard charline richardson may have sold or given him away someone's saying preston they thinkScreenshot_20190811-192246_WhatsApp.jpg

Rostam

Visit site
There is a FB group called "Trace my Horse UK", think there's also a "stolen" horses one too.........

The Trace my Horse UK might be able to help you??? If not, then someone on there would no doubt be able to point you in the right direction.

Feeling for you, what an awful situation.
He is already on trace my horse ty

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
How awful for you, and all within a couple of days of going on loan. Some people are just vile.

I’m assuming the police have interviewed those involved, and I hope you have a resolution shortly.

Rostam

Visit site
How awful for you, and all within a couple of days of going on loan. Some people are just vile.

I’m assuming the police have interviewed those involved, and I hope you have a resolution shortly.
They dont have the resources they said

Rostam

Visit site
Yes the rspca says anyone handling him can be prosecuted so thankyou I know sue hanson had him then he got passed on to christine Richardson and her daughter charline Richardson says she gave him away but she cant remember who to

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
I thought there had to be paperwork that followed every horse that was given away or sold in this country?? Whilst I appreciate that these people don't appear to be the most honest I fail to understand how you can give away an living breathing creature and not remember who you gave it away to? Sorry but it doesn't make sense.

be positive

Visit site
I thought there had to be paperwork that followed every horse that was given away or sold in this country?? Whilst I appreciate that these people don't appear to be the most honest I fail to understand how you can give away an living breathing creature and not remember who you gave it away to? Sorry but it doesn't make sense.

I agree it sounds iffy that they cannot remember who they gave the pony to and suspect they are not being truthful but the 'paperwork' is meaningless, a passport is not proof of ownership so if it went with one from home to home fairly quickly it will be within the supposed 30 day limit to transfer and as no one will take responsibility to police that it is fairly pointless anyway. The only other paperwork required is a receipt which goes to the new owner to 'prove' they bought it most sellers will not keep a copy even if in theory they probably should in case there is ever any comeback.
In this case it sounds as if they may have all been in it together and covering for the original owner who obviously has got into trouble over negligence.
I think the OP needs to put more details on, he may be a Caspian but if he does not have his proper passport someone could have no idea what they have got , a bit more info, age, any known traits, can he be ridden, I know he will be small, probably around 12 hands, but it would help to be more precise with height, a small detail may jog someones memory.

lar

Visit site
They know who they gave the pony to originally but it has been passed on several times since and it is the last link in the chain who is claiming they don't remember where it went.

Rostam

Visit site
I know but that's exactly what they did

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I know but that's exactly what they did

I can’t understand why the police haven’t interviewed the last person to have the pony. Why did they give you an incident number if they’re not prepared to investigate??

Rostam

Visit site
They havnt got the resources to investigate but they did say when I locate him they will be pressing charges if they can prove money charged hands for him

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
They havnt got the resources to investigate but they did say when I locate him they will be pressing charges if they can prove money charged hands for him

They simply need to interview the person who last passed him on. I would be putting huge pressure on them to do so, before said pony is sold on again.....