STOLEN HORSES

paljoey

New User
Visit site
URGENT POSSIBLE STOLEN HORSES TO BE SLAUGHTERED ON HERTS/MIDDX BORDERS. Approx 75 mixed horses and ponies mainly mares illegally in field bordering Uxbridge Road Oxhey Land and Old Redding (Partly the grounds of old Suzzannes Riding School) Someone needs to help photograph these today and post pictures. I will go down at lunchtime. Tomorrow may be too late

katelarge

Visit site
Hi there - have pm'd you about that person I know who has had a horse stolen. Fingers crossed your info provides some good news for people. Have the police been informed?

the watcher

Visit site
Horses illegally grazing in this area are nothing new, unfortunately. Be careful if you are going there with a camera, if the 'owners' are around I understand they can be quite unpleasant

kimw

Visit site
any photos yet ! were all waiting do you know if there deffinatly stollen could just be bought from sales though the same fate is probably waiting for them.

the watcher

Visit site
To summarise, I think I have this right but it is out of my area - these horses had been dumped on land, the landowner was taking steps to dispose of them as the 'owners' were being uncooperative. A notice had been put up that they would be disposed of (ie PTS owing to the numbers and quality of the animals) if not moved, and they were moved just before the deadline. Nothing to suggest that any of them were in fact stolen, although a bit like hiding a stolen car in a car park, the best place to hide a stolen horse is in a large herd

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
So they have been moved successfully then. I only live 10 mins away too
frown.gif