Stolen/Missing. Beloved friend

Highlands

Visit site
Despite all of our endeavors Tic Toc has still not been found. Please watch and share to help bring our lovely boy home. Yes he wasn't freeze marked, but please don't let this be the story. Tic Toc is the loved pony of my 5 yr old who is heartbroken. The debate on whether we should or shouldn't have freeze marked a Grey is irrelevant. Please take a look at this video and share ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s81aKQPVRXA

Sorry posted Youtube too..... Stupid me!

Queenbee

Visit site
Ha ha that's hilarious. :)

You disgust me, this is not the first missing/stolen thread that has been derailed by your scathing, sanctimonious and judgemental attitude. You say you haven't been deliberately cruel, perhaps we are to assume from that that you are simply just born that way. You never cease with the digs, the "next time you'll know better" and the "I told you so" attitude.

If you feel so incredibly strongly, may I suggest you start a thread about freeze branding and post on there, or perhaps a website, twitter or Facebook campaign, but please for the love of god and the respect of distressed people searching for their animals STOP posting on Missing or stolen threads, your attitude serves no purpose in these cases, deliberate or not it comes across as cruel and barbed every time and it's not going to help or find these animals which is what these threads are about.

I understand what you are saying AC and you are not wrong, but please bear in mind that this is the wrong place to broadcast your feelings.

Op, I check all the local fb groups daily and always keep an eye out for anything I see as missing or stolen on here, I'm so sorry he hasn't been found yet and hope very much that he will be reunited with his family soon x

Last edited:

Doormouse

Visit site
You disgust me, this is not the first missing/stolen thread that has been derailed by your scathing, sanctimonious and judgemental attitude. You say you haven't been deliberately cruel, perhaps we are to assume from that that you are simply just born that way. You never cease with the digs, the "next time you'll know better" and the "I told you so" attitude.

If you feel so incredibly strongly, may I suggest you start a thread about freeze branding and post on there, or perhaps a website, twitter or Facebook campaign, but please for the love of god and the respect of distressed people searching for their animals STOP posting on Missing or stolen threads, your attitude serves no purpose in these cases, deliberate or not it comes across as cruel and barbed every time and it's not going to help or find these animals which is what these threads are about.

I understand what you are saying AC and you are not wrong, but please bear in mind that this is the wrong place to broadcast your feelings.

Op, I check all the local fb groups daily and always keep an eye out for anything I see as missing or stolen on here, I'm so sorry he hasn't been found yet and hope very much that he will be reunited with his family soon x

Very well said.

MadBlackLab

Visit site

Agree with this too. I hope he I found soon poor little pony and can't imagine how your son is feeling

applecart14

Visit site
Wow there are a lot of bitchy comments in relation to my reply. I'm not sure why I 'disgust people' when I am giving my point of view. I wasn't born cruel and have not been cruel in my reply, only totally honest so sorry if being honest is wrong all of a sudden. And the OP saying that it is irrelevant if their horse is freeze marked or not. Of course its not irrelevant. If he had of been perhaps he wouldn't have been stolen. And you saying I never cease with my comments. For goodness sake people get a life. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this forum, that's why its a forum. I am entitled to explain that horses that aren't freezemarked are an easy target. Surely that is not too much to understand?????

I have already done a poll on this forum many months ago asking why people don't freezemark their horses. Interestingly the main reason was because they didn't like seeing them with a freezemark on their backs as it was ugly. Here is the link: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/foru...orse-freezemarked&highlight=don't+freezemark?

Ugly? How can you reason with that kind of attitude?

Obviosly touched a raw nerve with Prancer and Vixen. Ouch!

I'm really bored with this thread now. Like I said before (choose to believe it or not I don't really give a stuff) but I do hope the OP finds her pony, but I still stick by what I say about freezemarking. With 97% recovery rate how can you argue with that????

Last edited:

JillA

Visit site
Back on track please - there are now a few offers to mediate between whoever is responsible and Tic Toc's owners, anonymously.
Add to that, iI whoever has him can get him here (TF9 2SS) they could shove him through the gate into my yard and I'll do the rest. Come on, you won't gain anything from him, he is too famous now. I'll make sure he gets back to his young friend in as healthy a state as I can.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Wow there are a lot of bitchy comments in relation to my reply. I'm not sure why I 'disgust people' when I am giving my point of view. I wasn't born cruel and have not been cruel in my reply, only totally honest so sorry if being honest is wrong all of a sudden. And the OP saying that it is irrelevant if their horse is freeze marked or not. Of course its not irrelevant. If he had of been perhaps he wouldn't have been stolen. And you saying I never cease with my comments. For goodness sake people get a life. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this forum, that's why its a forum. I am entitled to explain that horses that aren't freezemarked are an easy target. Surely that is not too much to understand?????

I have already done a poll on this forum many months ago asking why people don't freezemark their horses. Interestingly the main reason was because they didn't like seeing them with a freezemark on their backs as it was ugly. Here is the link: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/foru...orse-freezemarked&highlight=don't+freezemark?

Ugly? How can you reason with that kind of attitude?

Obviosly touched a raw nerve with Prancer and Vixen. Ouch!

I'm really bored with this thread now. Like I said before (choose to believe it or not I don't really give a stuff) but I do hope the OP finds her pony, but I still stick by what I say about freezemarking. With 97% recovery rate how can you argue with that????

So glad you're bored with it , the thread will do very well without you.
Your first post was extremely nasty and uncalled for.