Stolen puppies - Berkshire

Rana

Visit site
Two black and white female springer spaniels stolen at 5:30 this evening (3rd June) from Hurst. Only six weeks old, man was driving green passat S reg please distribute around Berkshire area and let me know if you have any information.

Rana

Visit site
Update on this for anyone following:

Pups were dumped this morning and handed in to a vets about half an hour away from where they were stolen. Owner was contacted and collected the pups early this afternoon. Needless to say we are all very pleased!!!

Thank you to all who helped and supported us, I did a google search earlier and they are on literally hundreds of websites, forums, FB, Twitter, Doglost etc. All your help has been very much appreciated xx

Rana

Visit site
Physically they're fine, been checked over. I hope they'll be ok mentally, they're still very young and was only a few days thank god.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Did all the publicity make them too hot to handle? I'm thrilled she got them back, but will she now sell them as planned?

Facebook can be a marvellous thing!

Rana

Visit site
Yes, basically, led to the thief being recognised and the name given to the owner. Pups were dumped shortly after.

Couldn't have done it without Facebook! That's where the pic was seen and rcognised, and the support has been fantastic.

ETS....I think she may keep these ones now!!

Last edited: