STOLEN - RICE ELITE TRAILER

ms777

New User
Visit site
Stolen from Upminster in Essex, Grey Rice Elite Trailer. This is very unique and one of only 7 ever made by Rice. Any information greatly received as this trailer was not a run of the mill one and it is not only the cost of replacing it but the fact that this was the only one still left of the 7 made and so it totally irreplaceable.

Thanks very much

Mia&Vin

Visit site
Stolen from Upminster in Essex, Grey Rice Elite Trailer. This is very unique and one of only 7 ever made by Rice. Any information greatly received as this trailer was not a run of the mill one and it is not only the cost of replacing it but the fact that this was the only one still left of the 7 made and so it totally irreplaceable.

Thanks very much

Hi iv pm'd you. Did you find your trailer?

Mia&Vin

Visit site
I was the person that bought this for £1500 but decided to walk away. Very dodgy seeing this post when there were already other things ringing alarm bells for been a scam. Gutted it was meant to be my 40th birthday prescent but not worth the risk of someone spotting it as the above rare stolen trailer at a later date. Id always be hiding it lol

ms777

New User
Visit site
Hello! Sorry have only just seen this message! Have tried to find the pics etc but can't see them on eBay! Ours was never found so is highly likely that it is it unfortunately! Do you have any pics of the one you were going to buy?

Mia&Vin

Visit site
Hello! Sorry have only just seen this message! Have tried to find the pics etc but can't see them on eBay! Ours was never found so is highly likely that it is it unfortunately! Do you have any pics of the one you were going to buy?

This was the trailer....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rice-2-ho...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I didnt risk it in the end and got an unpaid item strike but I thought that better than having to then return it if it was the same trailer.