stolen shetlands

madnagnags

New User
Visit site
3 shetland ponies stolen from
uffmoor lane, halesowen, westmidlands.
They were taken sometime between midnight and 8am tuesday 29th december.

They were all geldings, one is a standard shetland and black in colour, the other is a miniture and palomino in colour he is also microchipped and the other is also a miniture and chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail.

if you know or hear any thing please contact me on my e-mail madnagnags@yahoo.co.uk any information is vital how little or big it is if you see them or have any knowledge of there were abouts please dont hesitate to contact me.

stormhorse

Visit site
have you got a copy of the form to be sent onto the uk stolen horse register & the crime ref nos & any pics of the ponies. I can email you the form if you need it. let me know,

Deb
Sandwell Horsewatch

madnagnags

New User
Visit site
scan0001.jpg

Blaise

Visit site
Hope your little guys turn up safe & sound soon. We're only down the road from you so everyones on lookout at the moment. Your poster is up in local vets and i know a fair few horsey folk who go there have commented this afternoon so they'll all be on the lookout too, and hopefully someone will know something.
smile.gif

Buggy

Visit site
I've heard from a friend who has horses down the road that two if these have been found but not got any other details sorry. Madnags can you give us an update?